- Last date for online registration is 5th February, 2020. Please register below ‘Online Registration for 33rd Convocation. Note: The 33 rd Convocation is likely to be held on 17th February, 2020. (Keep visiting website regularly for any information updates).
- Students completed their Programmes in December-2018/ June-2019 Term-End Examinations are eligible for award of original Certificate at this Convocation.
- Eligible students are required to register themselves for obtaining the degree/diploma certificate and pay the requisite fee of Rs.600/- per certificate through On-line mode only.
- They shall have to attend the Convocation and collect the certificate at his/her Regional Centre where the student belongs to, and not at any other Regional Centre.
- In case, Convocation is not held at the Regional Centre where the student belongs to, he/she shall have to attend the Convocation at other nearby Regional Centre which may be mostly in the same state.
- In case, students are not invited to attend the Convocation or could not attend the Convocation even after submission of the requisite fee, their certificates will be sent by post by the concerned Regional Centre, The degree/diploma certificates will be sent by the concernedRegional Centre, after the convocation is over. Such students should therefore contact their concerned Regional Centre, where he/she belongs to.
- Similarly the students who have not paid the Convocation Registration Fee shall have to contact the concerned Regional Centre and collect the degree certificate on paying the fee of Rs.600/- per certificate.
- Click Here to print the acknowledgement. If you do not receive an acknowledgement, you may wait for 48 hours.
- Certificate/PG Certificate Programme and DPE students are not required to register and pay the requisite fee. Their certificates will be sent by post, after the convocation.
- For queries, if any, and discrepancy in payment of Convocation fee, contact at 011-29572209 or 29572224. Also student may write to the following e-mail:-
PS: Students of MBA, MCA, M.COM, BTCM, BNS, etc are required to remit registration fee @Rs.600/- per certificate. Students have to take all the certificates, if they have qualified for more than one module of the Programme paying Rs.600/- each.